Dr. Jody Wright and our team believe in delivering patient-focused dental care that improves the lives of each person who comes to us. We provide dental care that is centered on your child’s unique clinical requirements and treatment goals. Starting with the first visit, we will work to find the dental solutions that work best for your family’s needs.
Knowing that a child’s first dental visits set the tone for their future feelings about dentistry, Dr. Jody and our team ensure that every visit is enjoyed. We encourage children’s natural curiosity and desire for independence, teaching them how to take great care of their teeth and smile.
Our Commitment to Your Child
We are known as a family-friendly, patient-focused pediatric dental office. As oral healthcare professionals, we take our responsibilities very seriously. Our team promises to always:
- Provide care in a compassionate, comfortable environment
- Deliver treatment is that appropriate for your child’s needs and goals
- Encourage your participation in all aspects of your child’s care
- Offer honest and direct answers to any questions you might have
- Educate you about dental health, ensuring you’re a knowledgeable advocate for your child’s smile
Dr. Jody, along with our entire support staff, has training in making children comfortable in the dental office. At Wright Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, we are trained to recognize the special needs of small children and adolescents. Feel at home with our:
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Various forms of sedation
- Themed examination rooms
- Netflix and Disney+ available in examination rooms
- Sensory-friendly examination rooms
Our entire dental team is dedicated to your child's health and helping maintain his or her beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our Springboro dental practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and schedule an appointment for your little one.